DQInsightsData & insights for career-savvy developers
TRENDS—Weekly change in the number of open positions for developersWorldwide
Weekly interviews with the TOP dev-companies
Introducing Genesys Hungary's engineering team and tech stack
- Genesys is sharing how its Hungarian engineering team works on R&D and builds its market-leading customer journey management software, Pointillist.
- The backend team works with Java, Scala, Python, Node and the AWS stack, while the UI is written in Angular and React.
- Genesys Hungary is growing its backend engineering team, full-stack engineering, data engineering, QA, and DevOps teams by offering full flexibility, a wide range of benefits, and top-of-the-market salaries.
Orchestrating billions of remarkable experiences in more than 100 countries – through cloud, digital and AI technology.
Freetrade expands engineering team from UK to Hungary
- Freetrade, a UK fintech scale-up, has opened its engineering office in Hungary and is currently hiring for software engineers, EMs, and data engineers.
- Their cloud-native application allows 1.3 million users to manage their investment portfolios, making them the largest retail stockbroker in the UK.
- In this interview with Shahid Naveed, Freetrade's CTO, we discuss their product, technology, and hiring plans.
We're on a mission to get everyone investing. When you invest, your capital is at risk.
BugProve launches its IoT Security product
- BugProve, an early-stage Hungarian IoT Security startup has launched its product last week
- We asked the founding team about the product, technology and their plans with their €750K pre-seed funding
Product security for the Internet of Things