DQInsightsData & insights for career-savvy developers
TRENDS—Weekly change in the number of open positions for developersWorldwide
With DevQuarterly (DQ) we are tracking and analyzing every single job post for developers along with all public data about the hiring companies. Follow the demand side of the global developer market in data.
Weekly interviews with the TOP dev-companies
Introducing Genesys Hungary's engineering team and tech stack
- Genesys is sharing how its Hungarian engineering team works on R&D and builds its market-leading customer journey management software, Pointillist.
- The backend team works with Java, Scala, Python, Node and the AWS stack, while the UI is written in Angular and React.
- Genesys Hungary is growing its backend engineering team, full-stack engineering, data engineering, QA, and DevOps teams by offering full flexibility, a wide range of benefits, and top-of-the-market salaries.
Orchestrating billions of remarkable experiences in more than 100 countries – through cloud, digital and AI technology.
7357 | 97
42% | 58%
1% | 58%
Freetrade expands engineering team from UK to Hungary
- Freetrade, a UK fintech scale-up, has opened its engineering office in Hungary and is currently hiring for software engineers, EMs, and data engineers.
- Their cloud-native application allows 1.3 million users to manage their investment portfolios, making them the largest retail stockbroker in the UK.
- In this interview with Shahid Naveed, Freetrade's CTO, we discuss their product, technology, and hiring plans.
We're on a mission to get everyone investing. When you invest, your capital is at risk.
BugProve launches its IoT Security product
- BugProve, an early-stage Hungarian IoT Security startup has launched its product last week
- We asked the founding team about the product, technology and their plans with their €750K pre-seed funding
Product security for the Internet of Things
10 | 9
Follow the demand side of the global developer market in data.Follow the demand side of the global developer market in data.